Saturday, December 27, 2008

Market Day


It's a breezy sunny Saturday morning. While Carol went to yoga class, I rode a few miles upwind along US 1 to a fabulous open air farmer's market. Tonight we will enjoy a fresh vegetable and tuna stir grill preceded by a rum punch with key lime juice.

Today is for relaxation. I spent all day yesterday working on the installation of the new alternator and inverter/charger. This is about as large a project I would want to do away from home, but Marathon has everything you need a short bike ride away. The only problem is I have to rip our home apart every time I work on it. One more days worth of effort should have it finished - maybe Monday. I'm looking forward to testing everything so I can throw away the empty boxes littering our cockpit.
This afternoon we had lunch and a bridge game on our friends Dennis and Barbara's Gozzard 36. That is Carol's idea of one nice boat!
After dinner tonight we will go to a jamb session in the Tiki Hut for some guitar music and songs. Pretty nice day!




1 comment:

BLOGMASTER said...

Sounds like a great dinner is planned. Van would especially enjoy the rum part! Have a great New Year!

Lu-Ann & Van Perryman