Monday, March 16, 2009

Vero Beach Again


We're back in the terrific Vero Beach mooring field again. It feels like summer is on the way here. Mid 80's during the day and mid 60's at night.

Yesterday afternoon a strong sea breeze developed and I went body surfing at the beach. At one point heading out I found my trunks down around my knees - luckily I saved them and no cameras around. We were also treated to another shuttle launch just after sunset last night. I wasn't expecting to see much since it was not totally dark. But I was wrong! We got a good view from deck and since the sun was just over the horizon the shuttle and smoke plume changed color and brightness dramatically as it gained altitude. Thanks to Joan and Jack Morris on Razz Ma Tazz for the photo.

We leave to start our trek home tomorrow.

No comments: